Hire our great facilities
To discuss the availability of facilities and rates, please contact the Estates Bursar on 01722 420 884 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are delighted to be able to share our facilities here at the Chafyn Grove School with the wider community. We are able to hire out a wide range of facilities all year round, including our:
Superb Performance Hall which is ideal for a large function or theatrical production. Newly built Pre-Prep Hall which is ideal for club or society speaking or a venue for meetings or presentations. Sports Hall, with viewing gallery, which can accommodate: badminton, cricket, 5-aside football, tennis, volleyball, basketball, netball and indoor hockey, to name a few. Sports equipment (goals, netball posts, badminton uprights, etc.) are included within the hire fee.
The school as a whole is available for lettings for a maximum of 4 weeks during the Summer Holidays, normally on a self-catering, self-cleaning basis.
• 80 single beds (usually set up in bunk bed pairs) in 13 dormitories.
• 168 capacity dining room (refectory tables and benches)
• Recreation Room with table tennis & table football equipment available
• Modern kitchen with Hobart cookers and dishwasher, including cold store & freezer
• Exclusive use of up to 5 classrooms
• Male and female changing and shower rooms
• Spacious boarding common room with comfortable sofas, TV & DVD Player
• Two public pay-phones
• Laundry Room
• Use of a photocopier and telephones (on a repayment basis)
• Large Sports Hall
• Large Performance Hall
• 2 tennis/netball courts
• 5 acres grass sports pitches
• Heated open air swimming pool – 25m long by 8.5m wide/ 2.1m deep & 1m shallow end
• Large Adventure playground (suitable for children aged 3-13)
• Catering and cleaning provision provided on request (subject to availability)
Facilities for Hire
Facilities for Hire - Residential