What Goes On
THE ADVENTURE STARTS HERE
Open the door to the nursery and you will enter a place
- Where learning is fun, both indoors and out
- Where children discover the challenges which are right for them
- Where it is safe to take risks and learn through mistakes
- Where there is room for rest and reflection
- Where friendships are formed
The caring family atmosphere of our nursery provides what every parent wants for their child: a happy, secure and stimulating environment where children learn and grow alongside friends.
Encouragement and praise are fundamental to our approach; children work closely with adults who plan and support their individual learning, share in their achievements and celebrate their successes. At Chafyn Grove relationships are built on genuine warmth and mutual understanding.
We offer the flexibility that parents need to fit in with family circumstances and each child’s developing needs. We are happy to offer nursery sessions to suit this; some children start with as little as one session per week whilst others attend full time from day one.
"The children are confident in themselves and in the adults who care for them." -
ISI Report 2016