Please click on the link below to review our latest inspection report. Do take time to read the full report if you can. Meanwhile, we are delighted to highlight below the following inspection judgements, of which we are very proud:
• The quality of pupils’ achievements and learning is excellent.
• The contribution of curricular and extra-curricular provision is excellent.
• The contribution of teaching is excellent.
• The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils is excellent.
• The contribution for pastoral care is excellent.
• The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health and safety is excellent.
• The quality of boarding is excellent.
• The quality of leadership and management, including links with parents is excellent.
ISI Integrated Inspection - March 2016
"Chafyn Grove is highly successful in educating its pupils." -
ISI Report 2016