FEES - SEPTEMBER 2018
Parents are charged at £21.10 in advance for planned attendance for either a morning session from 8.45am until 11.30am or an afternoon session from 12.30pm until 3.15pm per day.
The midday hour including lunch from 11.30am to 12.3pm is charged at £6.60 per day.
Early Years Grants
Children between the age of 3 (the term after their 3rd birthday) and 5 (the term in which their 5th birthday falls) are eligible to receive the Early Years Entitlement grant. The School will claim this grant on the parents’ behalf and deduct it from the School fees.
All fees are charged per term and there are three term's per academic year.
||£2,390 per term
|Pre-Prep (Years 1 - 2 )
||£2,945 per term
|Transition (Year 3)
||£4,345 per term
|Prep School (Day) (Years 4 - 8)
||£5,765 per term
|Boarding Supplement (UK)
||£1,903 per term
|Boarding Supplement (Overseas - European)
||£2,200 per term
|Boarding Supplement (Overseas)
||£2,455 per term
Flexible Boarding Charges
Casual boarding charges from September 2018 are below:
as available on an ad hoc basis
|£50 per night
|REGULAR 2 NIGHTS PER WEEK
if booked a term in advance
|£50 in total
|REGULAR 4 NIGHTS PER WEEK
if booked a term in advance
|£98 per total
including a guaranteed dormitory/bed
- Laundry charge (first boarding term only) £15.00 per term
- Pocket Money (boarders only) £15.00 per term
We offer a 10% discount for military day pupils and a 15% discount for boarding pupils from military families.
Please contact the Bursar for more information on military discounts combined with CEA or to discuss weekly boarding options.
There is a 5% discount for the second pupil, 10% discount for the third child and a 15% discount for the fourth or subsequent pupil from the same family attending Chafyn Grove School at the same time.
Wraparound Care Charges
Nursery and Pre-Prep
- Breakfast Club: Available on Monday to Friday from 7.30am – 8.00am. Use of this facility should be pre-booked through the front office on the previous day and incurs a charge of £5.10, including breakfast. No charge is made for children arriving from 8.00am and children should report to their normal classroom or nursery.
- Late List: Parents who need children to stay later than the ened of the school day at 3.30pm may use the Late List facility until until 5.30pm. Charges for this service are £3.60 per hour/hour split and include a sandwich and refreshments.
- Breakfast Club:Available on Monday to Friday from 7.30am – 8.00am. Use of this facility should be pre-booked through the front office on the previous day and incurs a charge of £5.10, including breakfast. No charge is made for children arriving from 8am who should report to the Library on arrival.
- Late List: The Prep school day ends at 4.45pm (except on Wednesday when it ends at 3.45pm). Late list is available for all children until 6.00pm without charge.
- Extra Late Stay including Supper: Children may stay later than the above times by joining the boarding and sharing their routine, including supper, until 7.00pm. Use of this Extra Late Stay facility should be pre-booked with the front office on the previous day and incurs a charge of £5.20. Supervision after 7.00pm by the boarding house team can be provided in exceptional circumstances, if the School is notified in advance, and carries an additional charge of £4.50 per hour.
- Per instrument - £23.55 per lesson.
- Group Theory Lessons are available at a cost of £45.00 per term.
- Use of School instrument £33 per term
There is no charge for the use of School instruments, when available, during School holidays but if the instruments are removed from the School premises then parents must provide adequate insurance cover.
Half a term’s notice in writing to the Director of Music is required to discontinue music lessons.
Payment of School Fees
- Registration fee £100 (non-refundable)
- Acceptance Deposit to secure a place £500 (£4,240 for overseas pupils). Refundable against the last term’s fee.
The onus on insuring children’s belongings rests with parents who should therefore consider an extension to any existing household insurance policy.
Friends of Chafyn Grove School
- £2.50 per child, per term.
"Inspiring leadership and excellent teachers." -